This recipe for pumpkin bread pudding is a favourite for any fall event!
This bread pudding is heat and comfy with pumpkin and many heat fall spices all drizzled with a fast caramel sauce.
Cozy Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- This fall favourite bread pudding is each scrumptious and simple to make.
- It may be ready forward of time and served at room temperature or warmed earlier than serving.
- It’s an ideal bake-and-take dessert for any gathering
Components for Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Bread – I like utilizing raisin bread because it’s filled with heat spices and raisins nonetheless any kind of bread will absorb this batter fantastically and you may add a handful of raisins or pecans.
Pumpkin – Received pumpkin? Use pumpkin puree over pumpkin pie filling for the most effective outcomes. Expend your post-Halloween pumpkins and make your own puree (remember to drain it properly earlier than including to this recipe).
Cream Combination – Eggs and cream or half-and-half create a creamy custard for this pumpkin bread pudding. A superb dairy-free different is oat milk.
Caramel Sauce – Made with solely 3 elements, caramel sauce lasts for weeks within the fridge and is tremendous versatile on desserts and even combined into smoothies!
- Substitute the vanilla extract with some bourbon or bourbon extract in Step 3.
- Sprinkle in some white or darkish chocolate chips, cut-up butterscotch items, and even some dried and chopped cranberries for an additional festive dish!
Methods to Make Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Put together bread cubes (per recipe beneath).
- Mix the remaining elements in a big bowl and stir in bread cubes.
- Pour combination right into a casserole dish and bake till agency.
- Enable the casserole to relaxation for about 10 minutes earlier than serving it with caramel sauce.
Methods to Make Caramel Sauce
- Prepare dinner brown sugar and butter in a sauce pot till boiling.
- Whisk in heavy cream and permit to chill barely so it thickens.
For a extra detailed description, comply with this straightforward homemade caramel sauce recipe.
Methods to Retailer Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Preserve leftover bread pudding in a coated container for as much as 3-4 days within the fridge and revel in it chilly or reheat parts within the microwave. It can be frozen in single portion sizes for as much as 3 months.
Did your loved ones love this Pumpkin Bread Pudding recipe? Go away us a score and a remark beneath!
Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
This Pumpkin Bread Pudding is the right mixture of heat bread, creamy caramel sauce, and pumpkin!
For the Bread Pudding
Set bread cubes out for a couple of hours or place within the oven for about 5-10 minutes whereas it’s preheating to permit them to dry out barely.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
In a big bowl, mix the sunshine cream, pumpkin puree, pecans, brown sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Gently stir in bread cubes and let relaxation for quarter-hour. Unfold the combination into the ready baking dish.
Bake for 38 to 42 minutes or till set. Cool for no less than 20 minutes.
For the Caramel sauce
Whereas the bread pudding is baking, mix brown sugar and butter in a medium saucepan. Carry to a boil over medium warmth whereas whisking and let boil for 1 minute.
Take away from warmth and whisk in heavy cream. Enable to chill barely.
Drizzle the caramel sauce over the baked bread pudding and serve heat.
Leftover pumpkin bread pudding could be saved within the fridge for as much as 3-4 days. Retailer it in an hermetic container to maintain it recent.
Energy: 338 | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 18g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 0.2g | Ldl cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 5896IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Recipe tailored from Epicurious